• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep-002 and mep-003 head gaskets

coyote62ny

there is someone on ebay selling head gaskets for the mep-002 and 003s for 22.50 plus shipping i ordered 2 today to have for spares in case i need them they have 60 more it is under military generators hope this helps someone else

Bill W

there is someone on ebay selling head gaskets for the mep-002 and 003s for 22.50 plus shipping i ordered 2 today to have for spares in case i need them they have 60 more it is under military generators hope this helps someone else
Have you got a link being I can't find it :?

coyote62ny

the capacitor i used i got from mouser electronics mouser part no. is 75-tva1343 50 uf 100 volt these fit in the holder that the military used i soldered wires on the leads so i could put crimp on connectors on i have had this cap in my 003 for a year now and have put 50 hrs on the gen set with no problems these caps cost around 3.00 each cant remember exactly i always remove the - battery cable when i am not going to be using the set the tm tells to remove the battery cable when not in use

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks