• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 002 blowing DC breaker

44CCKW

I just got a MEP 002A at auction and I'm having this same issue.It blows the DC control circuit breaker when I turn the start knob to prime.It will pre heat ,But that is it.As soon as I turn the switch to start it will immediately blow the breaker.Anyone have ideas??

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Read this thread?

Isaac-1

There are any number of common causes for this, the first thing I would look at are the 3 electric fuel pumps, the first thing I would do is disconnect all 3 then see if your still seeing the breaker pop, if not reconnect them one at a time until you find the bad one. Before going too far it would probably be a good idea to test the breaker to make sure it is not just weak.

Ike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks