• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 002 R3 adjustment

Philratcliffe

Hi guys. One of my 002s has a weak breaker it trips at like 7-8 amps of load. I want to adjust the R3 resistor. How do I make the breaker hold more load by turning the R3 screw clockwise or counterclockwise? I need to get it to hold a 26amp load to adjust the R3.
Thanks in advance for any help

Chainbreaker

See post #15 in this thread. It would be a good read for you to read the whole thread as there is a LOT of information regarding the circuit breaker you are having difficulty with and exactly how it works and how to best adjust it and best tools.

TIP - Using the SS "Google Custom Search" function box at top right of screen with appropriate key words often helps to zero in on something that has been discussed/answered before and you don't have to wait on others to locate it.

Last edited:

Philratcliffe

See post #15 in this thread. It would be a good read for you to read the whole thread as there is a LOT of information regarding the circuit breaker you are having difficulty with and exactly how it works and how to best adjust it and best tools.

TIP - Using the SS "Google Custom Search" function box at top right of screen with appropriate key words often helps to zero in on something that has been discussed/answered before and you don't have to wait on others to locate it.

I have read everything I could find on as regarding the r3?adjustment but no one has mentions which direction to turn the resister adjustment I’m going with the hit or miss approach until I can get it to hold the load. Thanks for explaining the search feature I’m not very computer literate. Thanks again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks