• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 002 Schematic

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Does anyone have a PDF of the electrical schematic of the 002 that is legible? the one in the TM is not worth printing. . . .

Thanks,
Ed

LuckyDog

Check the schematics in the -12 and -34 for both MEPs (002 and 003)
I know one of them REALLY is illegible. They are the same in all four manuals best I can tell. I blew one up and printed it out so I would have it handy. It doesn't have the TM number on the printout since I enlarged it.

One of the manuals has a schematic that is usable.
Try TM 5-6115-585-34 first.

Triple Jim

Thanks Paul. I've been using the ones in -12, and having to keep looking back and forth between the 60Hz schematic and the 400Hz version to be able to figure anything out. I never thought to check the -34 manual, but it's much better. :beer:

jayco

Hello, on the subject of a MEP002, specifically the "fuel shut off solenoid. Iam not getting power to it, so trying to figure out where to begin trouble shooting. Any tips

dangier

jayco,
You would get a better response starting a new thread on this. Maybe a title of "dead fuel shutoff", or something similar. I would start with the TM diagrams and at the fuel shutoff and work back (just my way of troubleshooting-doesn't mean it works for everyone). YMMV
David

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks