• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 002 Schematic

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Does anyone have a PDF of the electrical schematic of the 002 that is legible? the one in the TM is not worth printing. . . .

Thanks,
Ed

LuckyDog

Check the schematics in the -12 and -34 for both MEPs (002 and 003)
I know one of them REALLY is illegible. They are the same in all four manuals best I can tell. I blew one up and printed it out so I would have it handy. It doesn't have the TM number on the printout since I enlarged it.

One of the manuals has a schematic that is usable.
Try TM 5-6115-585-34 first.

Triple Jim

Thanks Paul. I've been using the ones in -12, and having to keep looking back and forth between the 60Hz schematic and the 400Hz version to be able to figure anything out. I never thought to check the -34 manual, but it's much better. :beer:

jayco

Hello, on the subject of a MEP002, specifically the "fuel shut off solenoid. Iam not getting power to it, so trying to figure out where to begin trouble shooting. Any tips

dangier

jayco,
You would get a better response starting a new thread on this. Maybe a title of "dead fuel shutoff", or something similar. I would start with the TM diagrams and at the fuel shutoff and work back (just my way of troubleshooting-doesn't mean it works for everyone). YMMV
David