• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002A No Fuel and DC Breaker Popping

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kill a watt showed up earlier, and lucky me... she puts our 120 at the convenience outlet, and the throttle cable DOES change the hertz.

Chainbreaker

JimC, a member here makes these. I just put the full compliment on my 002. I've never heard any complaints/concerns about them.

Ed
Same here, I did the full 3 gauge set on one of my generators and it has worked quite well. I don't have a lot of hours on the set yet. I really like the readability of these gauges and the fact that I can now monitor loads on each leg of my 120/240 household circuit when generator is in use. Makes it easy to load balance when necessary.

Edit: The benefit to the OP is that it doesn't matter if his Hz gauge or Transducer is bad, Jim's digital gauge has everything it needs to read frequency built into it. As I recall, it was an easy ~15-20 min install for the Hz gauge. Installing the full set of 3 gauges takes quite a bit more time due to having to open up the voltage distribution box and installing wiring harness, etc.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks