• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002A Parts

cdisbennett

I am looking for engine parts for my MEP-002a. Right now I need the gaskets for the injectors. I have tried Cummins being that they bought Onan but haven't had any luck.

Where can I go other than Delks? What was the civilian model number for this gen set?

Thanks

Charlie

jimbob1111

Hi,
Check with a guy on ebay EQUIPMENTPARTSSALES
I haven't used him, but somebody on SS posted about head gaskets & it looks like he got a bunch of MEP 002 & MEP 003 parts. It might be worth a try to email him.
HMFG

coyote62ny

i posted about the head gaskets. equipment parts sales are real good people to deal with i didnt think 22.50 was bad for head gaskets i had to get head gaskets for a friends over head valve kawasaki twin on his riding mower they were 40.00 each thats way to much for what they are . i think i remember seeing those injector gaskets on there ebay storeif you need there phone number it is 1-717-896-9110 they are in p.a good luck getting it going