• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 002a Reconnecton Switch

Ploughshares

Am in need of a detailed schematic for wiring a Reconnection Switch on a MEP 002a generator. Was able to obtain an assembly diagram of switch from Electroswitch the fine folks who built the switch. Now have it reassembled . Have looked at several TM's on the generator but none go into much detail concerning this particular component . The wires are lettered and number now need to know which terminal lugs on the switch to attach. Would be thankful for any help on this matter !

dependable

Like I replied on the "stak", am only aware of the not so good diagrams in the '34' TM. If anyone has anything better, I would like to see it too. Having messed with this myself, will say again, good luck. And there are 2 different switches.

Last edited:

Ploughshares

Like I replied on the "stak", am only aware of the not so good diagrams in the '34' TM. If anyone has anything better, I would like to see it too. Having messed with this myself, will say again, good luck. And there are 2 different switches.
You would think someone would have a detailed diagram of wiring a reconnection switch. Have called and searched all over with no luck. Hate to plop down $ 500 - 600 for the complete box when I have a perfectly fine switch. Thanks for your reply.