• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002A Recovery - The Collection Grows

Happyland1410

How does this green stuff keep showing up in my yard? I went and picked up my M116A2/MEP-002A today. I can actually blame this one on my wife. I was bidding on this generator and it went just past the limit I had set for myself. I called my wife to tell her I was out bid. She asked me what the next bid amount was and she said "that is only $80 dollars more than you had planned so try one more bid." Well, as you can tell, I got the generator and I am one very lucky guy to have such a great wife! :mrgreen: I was not able to preview it before the auction so I was a little apprehensive knowing that GL pictures don't always tell the whole story. I won't know for sure until I actually fire it up and test it but I think I got a good one. It currently shows 11 hours and has a reset tag dated 01/06. The tires look almost new and the tool box was full of goodies. :jumpin: The oil looks clean and the tank is 3/4 full of diesel. Now I just need to service it and study the TMs before I fire it up.

The recovery couldn't have been easier and the people at the site were extremely nice. I hitched it up, clamped on my temporary lights, and made the 70 mile trip home without incident. All in all a very good day!

Attachments

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Super set-up. Full tool box too. In the picture where you have all the tyools spread out - what is the thing that looks like a hand crank? What is it used for? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks