• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002A S6 truth table

Craig A Tull

well my latest treasure is not working out so well, engine runs fine but all of a sudden P9 (one of the 12 wire gen output plugs) caught on fire (this is not a good sign) a couple pins are pretty crispy and I need the truth table for S6 I see S8 and S1 on the main schematic (TM) but not S6
Craig

Craig A Tull

Actually the military called it the "reconnection switch continuity" Table, it is what is connected to whatever in whichever switch position, clear enough?

Last edited:

Craig A Tull

Com-on Sarg. you remember truth tables, late 70s,,,,, logic gates what goes high what goes low etc. I don't remember MUCH from the 70s, cuz I was mostly going high,, but I do remember truth tables...

Jimc

haha john im glad you asked it because i didnt know either. never heard that term but if it was from the 70's then that might be why since i was born in the 70's and wasnt in the military until early 90's.

steelypip

'Truth table' is a term from logic circuit design. It applies to anything that has a defined set of finite states and multiple variables, like an ignition switch on a car, S2 on an MEP-002A, or, yes, logic circuits. The term comes from the idea that Boolean variables are either 'True' or 'False' (one or zero, hot or ground, high or low, whatever) and a particular input/inputs always results in the same set of outputs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks