• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 002A stock gauges useless after sx460 conversion? One more question

herbertv2

Is there any way to use the stock gauges after the conversion? If I understand right I wont be able to use the LOAD or VOLTAGE gauges anymore due to them requiring CVT1 and CT1 for operation which are not used in the conversion, though i'm unsure about the frequency gauge, the Frequency gauge is the only one I'd like to have operational for testing purposes if possible.

rustystud

Is there any way to use the stock gauges after the conversion? If I understand right I wont be able to use the LOAD or VOLTAGE gauges anymore due to them requiring CVT1 and CT1 for operation which are not used in the conversion, though i'm unsure about the frequency gauge, the Frequency gauge is the only one I'd like to have operational for testing purposes if possible.
You can still use the voltage gauge but the load gauge will not work. The frequency gauge needs the converter so you can keep it if you want. I hated dealing with it (frequency converter) as they go out on a regular basis !
You also don't need to start a new thread to ask a question. Just use the original one you started.

herbertv2

Sorry about that, but thank you just wanted to see if the frequency gauge would still work for initial setup and testing, getting a set of digital gauges for it soon