• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002a Update

Racky

Thanks for the the help I got it running. I found a sticky plunger I was able to work it back and forth with some LPS1 put it back together and it started right up. Now It runs good but its not making power according to the panel gauges. I shut it right down and wanted to come here for some advice on how to proceed .

Thanks In Advance
Racky

Isaac-1

Don't trust the panel gauges, check it from the output lugs or the front panel outlet, even a simple desk lamp can tell you a lot.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Or it might just need the field flashed, but hook up a lamp first to check!

Also, you should put this in your other thread. That way people that were following it will know you got it going. Also this is on-going troubleshooting, handy to have all the info in one place for guys looking for answers in the future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks