• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-003 Hz problem

justacitizen

Well before we go whole hog, its best to see what the set is really doing, with a meter that reads hertz. One step at a time.
let me rephrase myself. GuyFang is correct to suggest only fix a problem if you have one and the only problem you may have is a faulty gauge,and they commonly are faulty. but if your engine is "hunting" then your frequency will not be steady and will raise when the RPM raises and lower when the RPM lowers. if that is what is happening and you have confirmed with a known good Hertz meter then it is possible your governor needs adjusted for droop.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks