• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-003 Main Panel "Decal"

Scoobyshep

Not that ive seen (other than the whole control cube) perhaps some aftermarket decals?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Chainbreaker

NOS replacement panels used to show up on eBay all the time, however none that I noticed today when searching for one. Also, there used to be a SS member that made a vinyl overlay with the original control panel markings that you adhered to the "instrument panel" that was reported to have worked quite well.

You should post what you need in the SS "parts wanted" section. I'm sure someone has one collecting dust in their shop/garage that they may be willing to part with.

Ray70

There were panels on Ebay for quite a while. I purchased 4 of them about a year ago, but the add is now gone.
I sent the seller a message to see if he is sold out, and will let you know if he responds. When I bought mine he had quite a few available.
Several years ago there was an SS member selling sticker overlays for the wiring schematic and I think the control panel as well.

cuad4u

If all else fails, you can make labels with a Dymo label maker. It uses colored plastic tape. I re-lettered a panel 5-6 years ago this way and it is still in use. Use some good degreaser on the panel before installing the tape. This is not the best way to re-letter a panel but if serves the purpose.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks