• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-003a filter #'s

Bill W

Hey guys
do any of you have the civie fuel filter #'s for the diesel 10k set. I did search the archives and found nothing though I did get Devilmans spinon oil filter adpt #

Bill W

RE: Mep-003a filter #

Uhm
Never mind
I went to the manual and found the parts #'s . I'm not use to looking in a mil manual and finding civie part #'s ( Fram C1125PL ) Go Figure!! :roll:

m139h2otruck

Oil Filter & starter for 3 kw Set

Anyone have the non-mil filter numbers (WIX, Fram, ect.) for the oil filters on the little 4 cylinder engines? How about a 12 volt starter cross-over number? Thanks

mangus580

RE: Oil Filter & starter for 3 kw Set

there is another post on the front page about this same thing! (tried to merge them and it fought me...)

mangus580

I am not!!

BTW... for a starter, try Epay... or the 4A032 yahoo group. Plus... if a 12v starter is ok, there is a Mazda starter that can be slightly modified to make it fit

m139h2otruck

Thanks
Any idea which Mazda car/truck starter fits? Would have thought that something from the 1960-70s would be a cross over as this is the vintage of these little units. Mounting looks like a Mopar mount or something close.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks