• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-003a Frequency Gauge

Milhouse

Anyone know of a good aftermarket source for the 2.75" round frequency gauge? I have a couple of them that are dead, and I would rather buy new gauges instead of taking a chance on surplus as these gauges are sensitive and fail often. There are plenty of digital gauges out there, but i would like to find a round panel mount that looks the part.

Isaac-1

If you find one let us know, this question comes up fairly often. As to your original meters, most of the time the problem is in the transducer not meter itself.

AceHigh

Go with Delks. They have matched pairs and both the transducer and meter should be replaced.

In the meantime you can get by with a KillAWatt unit. Cheap.

"
Kill A Watt P4400 Kilowatt-Hour Monitor with LCD Display

$15 online, $25 nearby"

steelandcanvas

When ordering, make sure you specify the meter diameter. I ordered a freq meter from Jay at Saturn, had to return it. Seems the smaller KW gensets had a smaller diameter meter. Just a heads up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks