• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-003A gen set

Bill W

As stated above or any Injector rebuild shop can get them as they are Bosh nozzles. I had mine done by the injector shop across the street from my werehouse. They take a beating from heat being on a aircooled unit, at least thats what the tech at the shop said. The civie version of this genset is a Onan 10 DJC.
Also click below for another good site for Onan ?'s

http://www.smokstak.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=d0e56e0e176e332506585c4f7a7ba69c&f=1

fusn

these injectors have yanmar on them . one out of three popped the others are plugged gonna to try to ultrasound them for a wile but new nozzles will probably be the answer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks