• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 003A Need a new made DC voltage regulator

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am only aware of aftermarket AC regulators for these sets (made by SS user Triple Jim). I think you are stuck with the DC regulators as-is.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought I had read before that he made a DC unit, but saw no mention of it on his website... so I assumed it was just crossed wires on my part. Hopefully Jim can get you what you need.

Chainbreaker

Or two 12V chargers/maintainers. That way each battery gets exactly what it needs from a charging/maintenance standpoint.

The NOCO GEN5X2 (supports 2-12V) & puts out 72Wx2 max, battery capacity 120 ah. I recently bought 2 of them for 2 of my generators, for maintaining their batteries, and am very impressed with build quality and performance so far.

The NOCO 5X2 uses a single AC plug so yes you could plug into your convenience outlet, with one outlet to spare, while running genset. When back on utility power you can then plug into an extension cord or wall plug to use in standby maintenance mode.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks