• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-003a Need air filter assembly, anyone know part numbers or where to get this?

Milhouse

I have purchased a few units at auction, and I'm getting a few more this week, but i noticed that the air cleaner assembly is missing on 2 of the units, the bracket is still there, but the hose and housing etc. are all gone. Anyone know where I can get these? the TM's don't specify a part number for the housing, just everything else, any idea of a John deere or Onan part number for this?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look in the -24P TM for the generator...every part, nut, bolt and screw is listed. Here is a link for it TM 5-6115-585-24P. Page 74 and 75, Figure 23 Item #5 is the air cleaner sub-assembly

As far as buying one, unless you can find them used from a surplus dealer somewhere or maybe in the classified section here on SS I would just buy something aftermarket and make it work. Storeman has a "for sale" thread with a bunch of parts, he may have one...here is his thread. MEP-002A and MEP-003A Parts Blowout

Last edited: