• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 003A Oil Lines....

Polycop

One of the small diameter oil lines under the air shroud is leaking (above and to the left of the oil filter). Are they the same size and material as automotive brake lines? It looks as if it would be an easy fix with some brake line and a flare tool...

Poly

Jimc

yes assuming this is an 003 we are talking about then those are oil lines. i do believe its the same as regular brake line but i never really took any measurements to compare the two. i know when i bought my gen the #2 cyl fuel return line had a brake line rigged in its place and it fit and worked fine. i believe the return lines and the oil lines are the same so i would say im 95% sure your good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks