• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-003A Project and 30D36R

derf

Being a contributing member in good standing is no longer good enough to qualify one to post in the classifieds. Unfortunately I only dabble in the generators and trailers but have little or no interest or input in this site's main interest, the Deuce.
I need to thin the generator herd by getting rid of my 30D36R and MEP-003A project. I'd like to see these go to SS members but I can't justify the $15 fee that would allow me to post ads. Any help appreciated. Mods, if you have to kill this thread I understand. I don't want to subvert the rules or the classifieds. Any questions please PM.

Walt4653

Being a contributing member in good standing is no longer good enough to qualify one to post in the classifieds. Unfortunately I only dabble in the generators and trailers but have little or no interest or input in this site's main interest, the Deuce.
I need to thin the generator herd by getting rid of my 30D36R and MEP-003A project. I'd like to see these go to SS members but I can't justify the $15 fee that would allow me to post ads. Any help appreciated. Mods, if you have to kill this thread I understand. I don't want to subvert the rules or the classifieds. Any questions please PM.
INFO ON THIS SITE IS INVALUABLE, THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON SS HAVE HELPED ME NUMERIOUS TIMES, KNOWLEDGE IS WORTH SOMETHING, THEY CANNOT MAINTAIN THIS SITE FOR FREE, HAS ANYONE GAVE YOU THE ANSWER WHEN YOU WENT TO GET YOUR CAR OR TRUCK FIXED, $15. IS NOT EVEN ENOUGH FOR 50 lbs. OF CHICKEN FEED. ANOTHER WANNABEE TO GET RID OF UNWANTED SUPPLIES, GO TO EEEEBBBBAAAYYY THEY CHARGE.
WALT

derf

Yeah. I'd like to think I've provided my share of help to others about generators and trailers. If I were into Deuces, then $15 would be chicken feed. Also, I'd like to see my surplus stuff go to other SS members, kinda keeping it in the family. You can call me a "wannabee" with your 69 posts versus my 800+. My mastery of the caps lock key is also evident.
Thanks for the helpful, sage advice.
BTW, my ebay feedback is around 900, 100% positive. I've sold a few MEP-701As on ebay and shipped them. I could almost certainly get more on ebay than a SS member would pay for the same item. If local sale and/or SS member interest don't pan out, then ebay is an option.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks