• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-003A voltage and phase switch stuck

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you! I see this is from 'figure 1' in some manual. Can you share the manual number? These pages seem more like from a training manual. Good schematic!

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Follow up to those helping: the transducer is good and is getting voltage in, and has voltage out, about 3.5 vdc. The freq meter has voltage so meter must be bad. Kinda back where I started but know the old transducer was bad too. Making progress and learning a lot. We did full service on the engine yesterday and drained fuel tank, fresh fuel. Genny starts and runs great, good output voltage.

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for advice again. Filter changes done but none of the new seals fit so have leaks. Used WIX cross refs. Do the Fram C1125PL fuel filters come with seals that fit the 003? Ditto Fram CH6PL oil filter? Second, searching for the spin on filter adapter kit. For the -003 yielded nothing. Maybe those kits are no longer available. Anyone know? Thanks! Ps, getting into a clutch replacement on the SO's FLU-419 . Yuck.

Ray70

Yes, the Fram C1125Pl and CH6PL are exact fit with the correct gaskets.
As for filter adapters you may want to look at my drop in spin on filter kit.
I had them in the classifieds a long time ago, but never kept it updated. but check here.
I've made a couple dozen of them and everyone has been very happy with the simplicity and ease of installation.
I also have oil filter adapters available.
If interested shoot me a PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks