• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 003a wiring issue

dangier

Hello everyone,

I have most always tried to resolve my issues. This one has me over a barrel. I am replacing a 003a CVT1 and CT1 transformers. Tried to do this with them inside the output control box. That did not work as the wiring isn't long enough to do this. Ended up pulling everything out as advised in the TM'S. That worked well. Ran into a problem connecting wires back to the CT and CVT. I did not label the wires as they were already numbered and I had the numbering chart. I am finding out that the wiring chart in the TM seems to be inconstant in a few connections, causing me to pull the wires back off and start over. Which part of the chart should I follow? I am looking at 5-6115-585-12 1-14, change 6.

Has any run into this working on the MEP 003s CT1 and CVT1?
David

dangier

Also, if the quality of the schematic in the -12 TM is not so hot, you can also go to the TM 5-6115-584-12 TM and use it.
Guyyfang,
Many thanks for the link for the updated schematic. Helped me greatly. Working on stuffing the innards back in one of the 003a's phase change box. Of course it does help when working with the CVT-1 and CT-1, it pays to know the difference between a C2 and a 2C ( also pays to pay attention to a lot of them other little numbers too on the schematics).

Regards.
David

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks