• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep 004 No original alternator trouble

sgarfa

hi to everybody!..i'm amedeo from north italy, ..i've a problem with this generator, in short ..the old owner has changed the alternator whit a local alternator, now the problem is that :is missing (in the prestolite anj 7001 there was a specific output), the output for the generator set control system (gouges, incicators ecc)....Now i wonder if you could kindy tell me the voltage that the alternator provides to the control system...thank you so much!!!

sgarfa

I take advantage of tapatalk,and I show you this "bush fix"..a new magneti marelli and 5€ of washers and ready to work!.. The old owner for his business use it for a period whitout controls!..the only controls were his ears ad hand accelerator!...

Attachments

Gunzy

The alternator output should be about 28VDC as the system is a 24VDC. If some one has put on a 12VDC alternator things are not going to work.

sgarfa

Hi...no the alternator Is 24vdc the charging system is ok... But the original alternato has battery charger + control panel output...this only batery charger