• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep 004 parts

PeterD

Hercano Propulsion (spelling wrong) run by Jerry Biro (his wife Linda does the work, uh, make that administrative work!) has all the necessary parts, including gasket sets. His prices are very good, and they are professional. Do a search of this sub-forum and you'll find several posts made by me with some contact information for them. (They are in Ohio.)

Q: how did you end with a blown head gasket? (Curious...) And does your generator have an ASK?

Here you go:

JERRY BIRO

P.O. BOX 206

MARTINSBURG,OH 43037

740-745-1475 fax 740-745-2475

Korgoth1

Thanks guys!

Unit was remanned and had 160hrs on it. It now has 1500hrs. And it is actually a mep 113a that I put a Georgia Generator ST head in. Just the standard enclosure..

I am not positive it is a headgasket, as I havent tore it down yet. It shutdown about 4 hrs into a run, the oil had turned to sludge and radiator was 2qts low.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks