• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-004A Fuel System

steelman101

I learned just how bad maintenance can be and the unit still run.
I started with the fuel pumps and went on to change the fuel filters. I got Wix filters.
When I went to install the gasket it was to large.
The one I removed was distorted as it appeared not quite right, when installed.
Can you point me in the right direction to acquire the right size.
Also look at the blue unit, it is not straight up. it abuts the fitting on the bottom.
The first filter canister is shorter. It appears that a replacement was installed on the final. Should it be changed?Pictures of Generator 003.jpgPictures of Generator 004.jpg

Attachments

Guyfang

Staff member
This is how it should look. So find out why its not right. Then, how about you look up the gasket and post the part number and NSN. Then we can find out where to get one.

1668076974221.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks