• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-005A high voltage problem.

flydude92

These generators can have a lot of loose and corroded connections. They may also have grounding problems.
Check inside the exciter/regulator for these types of problems. You might get lucky. You could also check
for connection problems behind the control panel.

Brian

smurph

All three of my MEP-005s are running well now. Having more than one really helped getting my problem child going. You can do component replacement for quick diagnosis that way. The TM trouble shooting sections got right to the problem though. However, it was comforting (When I didn't know what I was doing) to slap a VR from a functional unit on and see that it really started working. Like a second opinion. It gave me confidence in the TM.

I hope you guys get them sorted out.

Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks