• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-005a / White Hercules D298 Parts Suppliers

super_kev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi folks, I searched but didn't find anything, which I was surprised as it seems this forum has it all... I'm in need of some gaskets and possible rebuild parts for my MEP-005a with the White Hercules D298... does anyone know who sells parts? The head is puking oil so I'm pretty sure I've got a bad head gasket at the least (it did sit for some years). I've heard there was a rebuilder (OSMS?) on the west coast but I cannot figure out who they were and where they are located, as they may be able to supply some parts. Any help would be appreciated.

Chainbreaker

...I've heard there was a rebuilder (OSMS?) on the west coast but I cannot figure out who they were and where they are located, as they may be able to supply some parts. Any help would be appreciated.
Thats: Oregon National Guard’s "Oregon Sustainment Maintenance Site" So unfortunately, no help there unless you were to have a government contract with them.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks