• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-005a / White Hercules D298 Parts Suppliers

super_kev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi folks, I searched but didn't find anything, which I was surprised as it seems this forum has it all... I'm in need of some gaskets and possible rebuild parts for my MEP-005a with the White Hercules D298... does anyone know who sells parts? The head is puking oil so I'm pretty sure I've got a bad head gasket at the least (it did sit for some years). I've heard there was a rebuilder (OSMS?) on the west coast but I cannot figure out who they were and where they are located, as they may be able to supply some parts. Any help would be appreciated.

Chainbreaker

...I've heard there was a rebuilder (OSMS?) on the west coast but I cannot figure out who they were and where they are located, as they may be able to supply some parts. Any help would be appreciated.
Thats: Oregon National Guard’s "Oregon Sustainment Maintenance Site" So unfortunately, no help there unless you were to have a government contract with them.

Last edited: