• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 005a

andyindy

Tried the search function and tm for MEP 005A, no luck, probably doing something wrong. Needing # for fuel filters, napa # would be great! Bought one at a municipal auction today, filters were gone, but cans are there. Would like to try and slave it off tomorow if could find filters. THANKS Andy...

PeterD

I've posted CarQuest numbers, and possibly numbers for other makers (Fram?) in other threads, and a search for MEP-004 filters is what you need to do. The filters in the MEP-004 and the MEP-005 are identical. FWIW, CarQuest locally carries a couple (probably for me...) and if the store doesn't have them on hand they can get them quickly.

I'm thinking we need a Wiki on the MEP-004 and MEP-005 sets. (They are virtually identical, except for power and number of cylinders...)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks