• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 006 frequency gage pegs and shuts down the motor

next rain day I'm going to make some calls for a speed switch, but for now I'm trying to get squared away. once it snows I wont be able to move the way I have stuff everywhere. too many toys and not enough room, or time.

Guyfang

Staff member
Have you tried typing the NSN: 5930-01-023-4343 into your browser? I saw several different sources, among them OSHKOSH. Got to start at the top and call.

Getting one from oshkosh. Somebody on here e mailed me but has not replied to my e mail. I might wait one more day before pulling the trigger with oshkosh, they wouldnt be doing anything till monday anyway. Thanks so much for your help.

update, after buying some speed switches, and not getting them due to shipping nightmares, I just purchased one from a company called electro mavin. nice folks. I have one on the way and cant wait to see this generator work. I will keep everybody informed. as always thanks for all the help.