• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-006a troubleshooting

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have a mep-006a it has no power to the electric fuel pumps and no power to the day tank solenoid or relay. No power to the fuel cut solenoid unless battle short switch is on. Still no power to electric pumps or day tank solenoid with battle short switch on. Fuel pumps and day tank solenoid and relay have been manually tested and verified. I couldn't find a schematic that showed power path to the fuel pumps that would be a big help. The manual I have is older I didn't see troubleshooting steps for my issue. I swapped the overspeed sender, tactical relay box and the large special box with known good ones. No change in symptoms. It does crank properly. I looked over wires and connections everything looks good.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have found that the MEP 805/6 troubleshooting tree and schematics are lacking also. They show now wires connected to each other, they just show a bunch of components but no wires between them, specifically the IP solenoid. But generators have been notorious for not having good books to go with them.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I need to take individual connections off and tone trace each wire to find where they all go. Just been too busy with other things.

Wh6czu

I have two MEP-806 B 's with the same problem , one had no voltage at fuel shutoff solenoid , and the other only has 3 volts at the fuel shutoff solenoid. If anytime can help please do cause I lost. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks