• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-006a

washingtonmountains

I have an mep-006A and in need of a few parts. It has an Allis Chalmers 3500-a engine and I am missing the oil and fuel filtrs canisters, also missing the speed switch.. part no: 70-1105-4, model no: 438-002, it was manufactured by forster enterprises inc. in waterbury, CT. Not sure what it does, looks like mayby a tach.
Any info would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks,
Dale

Wrench Wench

A lot of people like converting the oddball filters to something easier to get replacement filters for, like automotive parts. Sounds like you could be served well by pursuing that route.

sewerzuk

I have an mep-006A and in need of a few parts. It has an Allis Chalmers 3500-a engine and I am missing the oil and fuel filtrs canisters, also missing the speed switch.. part no: 70-1105-4, model no: 438-002, it was manufactured by forster enterprises inc. in waterbury, CT. Not sure what it does, looks like mayby a tach.
Any info would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks,
Dale
I know this is a year old thread, but I have a MEP-006A I am parting out...do you still need any parts?

hamrepairguy

I would like a set of doors, but I'm afraid the shipping would kill me. I am all set for now but I will deffinately keep you in mind if something else goes wrong.

Do you still have one set of doors left with working locking mechanisms. I need the set of doors which are closest to the main output power terminal board with the split bolts. Im also looking for the safety cover which covers these connections.