• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 007

Munchies

They are decent machines, I worked with a friend who is the used equipment manager at a very large cat dealer in houston on acquiring and selling some previously. I will see what TM's I have. Find a model number on the control box /voltage regulator and I can get stuff from cat

bar1

mep

They are decent machines, I worked with a friend who is the used equipment manager at a very large cat dealer in houston on acquiring and selling some previously. I will see what TM's I have. Find a model number on the control box /voltage regulator and I can get stuff from cat
I find the model #'s this monday and let you know thanks alot this form is great.

bar1

What I can locate for numbers off of the control area is 130-3324, 130-971, and 130-3328. Let me know if these mean anything to anyone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks