• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-015a needs Transducer

Max Bladwin

Hello,
I need help with a part number and a seller for a replacement transducer that attaches to the voltage regulator.
Mine is confirmed dead and I am having issues finding one on ebay.
Many thanks.

Zed254

I use parttarget for information only. Most of the NSN sales groups are geared for selling 100s of units....at least that's what I've been told the 2 times I requested quotes from some of them. A $7 oil seal was quoted at $125++ for a single part. Use the information to search for the parts elsewhere. Info like the SKU numbers and supplier.

13214E028097403Cecom LR CenterAA
47G3086-128926Chimera Corp.AH
M2185854764Mancraft Industries Inc.AF
305C37544940Onan Corporation

So Onan supplied part number 305C375. Mancraft Industries supplied M21858. Search on these numbers....and of course the NSNs and you might find what you need.

Max Bladwin

Wow. You were not kidding. I got a quote from a couple places $200 for one. I am checking out some other places but talk about sticker shock.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks