• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-016 Genset cover

Armada

I picked up a NIB canvas cover at General Jims Surplus in Clare, MI the other week. Thought I would share the info in case anyone else is looking for one. Fits the MEP-016 perfect. They were priced at $15 and they had a few of them.
This is the info from the label on the box:
2805-00-356-1985
cage: 56101 PN: CS6115-0009
Cover Assembly, Generator
1 each
SP0760-94-C-1570
A 05/94

Here is the General Jims label info:
General Jims inc.
Generator cover
Cover-Generator
Lague
133 G-EJ
$15.00

Link removed, was dead.

They have large pockets on the outside for manuals or whatever, and a pull rope along the bottom edge. This picture is of a smaller cover on my diesel genset but it is very similar.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

ida34

Where did you dig that up Paul? Was if over near the side wall? I did not see any of them there. Nice catch.

Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks