• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-016B filters

EnteJager

Anyone have any luck finding the oil filter numbers or fuel filter numbers?

Just picked up a genset and looking to change the fluids, got lucky new battery and is in real nice shape. 29 hrs on hobbs, rivets are shinny, no overspray on any lines or fittings, looks like it was just pulled out of storage. Tag said Tyndall AFB.

Pic when I get the chance...........

Isaac-1

It sounds like you have picked up a great deal. There is someone on ebay that has fuel filters for sale (I bought one about a month or two ago for about $20), they are poorly listed though, search "onan fuel filter kit" as to the oil filter there is a NAPA filter that works, mine (701a, 016b with ASK) came with the NAPA part number printed on a label stuck to the control panel, I don't have the number on me and its a bit cold and dark out now. I will try to get the NAPA oil filter number for you in the morning, may be a couple of days though as we have rain and cold weather in the forecast starting around sunrise.

Ike

p.s. note that on my unit the front panel convenience outlet is not wired per the manual, instead it is fed by a single fuse, with 2 fuse holders containing spares and also the connection for the front panel outlet does not run through the amp meter..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks