• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-016b voltage reading

Donaldjerome

I checked the batteries with a multimeter with the set running and I'm getting a reading of 30 volts. I'm thinking thats quite high. Whats the norm for these sets? I checked the technical manuals nothing for the mep-016b. I proboly can get one from delks but it would help if I knew where its located.

Thanks..

coyote62ny

you can get these vrs from saturn surplus 1-888-440-9400 or colmans will have new maybe used at colmans you need to talk with john he is there gen. man 1-888-478-7758 colmans is in millersburg pa saturn is also in pa not shure of the town though john at colmans is very helpful and may be able to help you with test prosedures keep us posted on your progress yes 30 volts is way to high it will cook the batteries if you run it to long and dont run it with the cables disconnected as this could cause more problems

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks