• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-016D circuit braker

BGD

Does anyone know where I can find a new or used circuit breaker for an MEP-016D 3 kw generator? I found one at asap semiconductor but they want $2600 for it. I know inflation is high but that’s crazy. The part number I need is 72-169-2MG6. I tried green mountain but they don’t even list them.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

Guyfang

Staff member
You should be posting this in a parts wanted thread.

My TM shows a different part number. So why dont you tell me what TM you are using, what date it has?

Guyfang

Staff member
Thats the NSN I came up with, but the part number, and there are several, are not what you wrote above.

Tech info for NSN. 5925-00-966-5836

CASE MATERIALPLASTIC
POLE QUANTITY3
MOUNTING FACILITY TYPE AND QUANTITY6 THREADED HOLE
THREAD QUANTITY PER INCH32
OPERATING VOLTAGE TYPE AND RATING PER POLE IN VOLTS250 AC ALL LOCATIONS
CIRCUIT PROTECTION TYPEOVERCURRENT ALL LOCATIONS
TRIP RELEASE METHODMAGNETIC ALL LOCATIONS
TRIP RELEASE CHARACTERISTICTIME DELAY ALL LOCATIONS
ULTIMATE TRIP RATING OF CONTINUOUS CURRENT RATING PER POLE IN PERCENT125 ALL LOCATIONS
RESET METHODMANUAL
MAIN CONTACT TRIPPING MECHANISM TYPETRIP FREE
INTERNAL TRIP RELEASE CONFIGURATIONSERIES TRIP ALL LOCATIONS
NOMINAL THREAD SIZE0 69/500 INCHES
FREQUENCY IN HERTZ60 ALL LOCATIONS
THREAD SERIES DESIGNATORUNC
TERMINAL TYPE AND QUANTITY6 THREADED STUD

BGD

You should be posting this in a parts wanted thread.

My TM shows a different part number. So why dont you tell me what TM you are using, what date it has?
Sorry about putting the thread in the wrong place. I’ve been lurking for a while but this is the first time I’ve posted.
I got the part number off the part I took out. I only downloaded the TMs today. I found the part at eastern surplus. Didn’t even know they existed. Thanks for the help.