• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep 016d generator head testing

ka25

I just started using an mep016d diesel yanmar, try to hook it in the house panel. now it does not produce 120 volt at l1/l2 nor the 2 outlets.
When i open the box, it has 6 big wire and 2 small wire coming from the set. which one of these , should i test for 120 volt, to find out if the head is producing electricity at all. With the generator running, shouldn't at least 2 wire from the head give 120 volt.if not, what might be wrong. my primary test on all 8 wires were negative. by the way i get 12 volt in l3 and l5 line in the regulator. Is there any body in New York to fix those things.

appreciate all help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks