• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-016d genhead

rustystud

Who says you can't find nothin good on craigslist? 25 bucks, and still has the voltage regulator.

He said it was his grandpa's project, after his death nobody knows what happened to the rest.
Yes you are "evil ! " I did finally find one. I am still negotiating and I believe he will sell the unit for a couple hundred.
That unit you got sure looks nice though !

Guyfang

Staff member
Looks like one of a million I worked on. I was so glad to see them go to a diesel engine. Rustystud, offer Combat32 50 bucks. That's 100% profit. Who could pass up that deal?

combat32

Yeah if we were closer together I would hook you up, I really bought it for the voltage regulator that I am gonna put in my mep-018, but I do have a mep-016a so guess i will keep it around for spares.

rustystud

Yeah if we were closer together I would hook you up, I really bought it for the voltage regulator that I am gonna put in my mep-018, but I do have a mep-016a so guess i will keep it around for spares.
I have an almost brand new regulator I would give you and some cash money for that unit ! Since you already have a MEP-016A it would be best to keep it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks