• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-016D Underbelly Tank?

derf

Is this standard on all 016Ds? I picked mine up today.
I wanted to pick it up Tuesday, with other SS members, but the coordinator said they were booked solid on Tuesday so I had to reschedule for today.

Do all the 016Ds have the extra tank on the bottom?

Attachments

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
good looking gen set. mine looks the same .. tank included. it dont run on the bottom tank unless you turn that tank on. it really only fills up the top day tank. one pull and it starts so easy. :beer:

derf

good looking gen set. mine looks the same .. tank included. it dont run on the bottom tank unless you turn that tank on. it really only fills up the top day tank. one pull and it starts so easy. :beer:
I thought yours was tan.

I'm the guy that asked you to start it at the rally at your place.

Yours did start on the first pull.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks