• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-018a generator

That seemed to be an Issue............ The old man picked up a commerical one... Gas, Nat gas or Propane....... don't recall the output............ I figure 2 on a trailer... for a couple hundred bucks.................

ida34

I have two that I have not been able to play with yet. I have a smaller gen that uses much less gas and powers most of what I need so the big ones are not a priority right now. I would go for it for a couple of hundred. Just the trailer is worth it for that much. The two should be on an M103 flat bed trailer and they are real handy. I put an M105 cover on mine to keep the water off the gens but I need to find a real M103 cover.

At this point. the Fun would be getting it home.............. it's right at the weight limit of my S-10....................... Maybe wait and see if anything pops up in Chambersburg later on..............

mangus580

Yeah.... I think its OVER the weight limit of your S-10... please dont tow it with that.

Where in NY are you?

BTW... a couple hundred would be a great price for trailer and 2 gensets.

ida34

I had little trouble pulling mine home with my cucv but I kept the speed down on corners. It would seriously overload your brakes on your S-10. Borrow a full size truck or rent on from Uhaul or Lowes.

Mike,

I'm in Olean.............. Maybe I could convince the old man to let me Borrow his...... Quad cab Diesel........ Just need to (either make an Adapter for Pintle to Ball) or get a Hitch w/ Pintle for his truck....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks