• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 1040 3661- maintanance Item Active

Duffysguns

Warning 3661 came on indicating first service due in the next 25 hours. I do not use the unit all that often so may be some time before I hit that mark. Problem I have is I can't turn the warning off have gone through the maintenance section on the control panel and this 3661 does not come up. With a warning action activated the screen does not shut down after turning off the generator which then kills the battery s. my temporary fix has been to disconnect the battery's for 30 seconds and the screen shuts down and start up goes correctly but the warning 3661 is still on. Any ideas on the procedure to clear the warning much appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks