• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 16-E fuel problem

vinceM920

Guys I have a mep 16 e with Yanmar engine. Last year it ran like a champ. I drained the old fuel and filter and pumped new fuel all the way to the injector pump. Now the injector pump will not pump to the injector. Can the injector pump be taken apart and cleaned? If so does it have to be timed back? If it cant be cleaned where would I be able to buy one? Also does it have a electric fuel solenoid shutdown that could be stuck that I'm missing. I don't see anything other than the elec. solenoid that pushes the governor wide open. I just want to eliminate everything before I pull the injector pump out and maybe screw something up. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks