• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 802 test lights

incorporatedbyinference

Steel Soldiers Supporter
None of my fault lights light up when I push button to test. When I turn the switch to prime pump runs for 5 seconds then stops and no fuel light comes on. Tm 641-24 says inspect malfunction indicator for cracks and damage then says if 1 or more lights dont come on replace. There has to be more troubleshooting than that. Am I in the wrong manual. I guess I’ll start going over the schematic drawing.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its a pluck and chuck item for the military. Check all connections at the back, deoxidize where you can, and reinstall and see if it works. I have one if you end up needing to source.

incorporatedbyinference

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Turns out my fuel tank sender got bumped out of position when I was cleaning the tank. Repositioned the sender and the fault code cleared. Today was the official first start up by me. It went really well. I’ll start a new post about it later tonight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks