• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802A and MEP-803A Wire diagrams

mciikurzroot

Supporting Vendor
I omitted a part of your email about do i have any of the paper ones left, no but if that is really how you want to go ill go do the process at the printer again, its no big effort, and be pleased to help... and the case can be made mount the paper onto cardboard or some sort of stiffner, whatever works for each person is best... here we just toss emm around and there easy to spot dont get damaged.. i have my guess every TQG and later schematic , READERS do know ? the 802/3 are the same the 804 a/b is the same and the 805/6B and 805/6A are the same , thats confusing isnt it.. two different schematics for the A model and B model 805/6 was ass differant

2Pbfeet

OK,

Back i n the saddle, at least a bit. The computer works, but still no spell check. Oh well, will get that under control sooner or later.

NOW, thank you all that sent in info!! I am not done yet, but now can open up my files and work again. So I may be tapping you all again. Now I need to see if all my files are still here and if I need to get more then the spell check fixed.

Later all!

Guy
I was wondering if this wonderful project was completed. I checked the TM area and didn't see it.

I am trying to run down wire 100E which seems to have been toasted on my unit, and I seem to be missing where in the TMs the wire gauge is called out. It looks to be 6 or 8AWG.

Thanks!

2Pb

2Pbfeet

1. What gen set are you talking about?
2. The wire gauge is the last part of the wire number.
Thanks that is a great pointer for the future.

It is an MEP-803A, and unfortunately the wire is so charred that I haven't found legible numbers anywhere. I think it is wire 100E (the connection between the engine 12V ground on the frame, and the GND ground lug on the output panel). Eyeballing the remains look like it might be 6 or 8 ga, but with charred wire it can be hard to judge.

All the best,

2Pb

2Pbfeet

You do know that all the TM's you need for this gen set are in the TM's forum?
I do, and thank you for assembling them all in one place.

I'm still learning how to use them, and slowly going through them. I need a little more familiarity to get the hang of the NSN and how to backtrack them a meaningful description and a part number. I went through that TM schematic, expecting to find it there, but no luck. Is there an equivalent to the D-1 appendix that covers that wire assembly?

Thanks again.

All the best,

2Pb

Guyfang

Staff member
We can get you smart on the NSN and Part number.

The D1 appendix is just for making the few things that the army did not want to keep on hand. Just what are you wanting to find? Wire size you know. Get some wire and the end connectors, and fab it up. its not hard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks