• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-802a compression question

jstew0903

Yeah those photos don't look bad at all... All the leads you see are disconnected from a single TB (genhead output) just behind the firewall near the air filter.

Look forward to more photos.
I like your optimism!

Any pointers on where the best place is to buy the missing harness parts and the relays? It's there a "junk yard" of sorts anywhere? I know the harness section that feeds the starter and the alternator are missing. Along with other relays that are the ones behind the main gauge panel.

Jason

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like your optimism!

Any pointers on where the best place is to buy the missing harness parts and the relays? It's there a "junk yard" of sorts anywhere? I know the harness section that feeds the starter and the alternator are missing. Along with other relays that are the ones behind the main gauge panel.

Jason
I would start with the Radio Shack clearance section that appears to be your operator cube where the missing relays are! :ROFLMAO: A lot of extra wires in there that appear to be taken from elsewhere and put there.

The relays and switches are readily sourceable through places like Mouser and others, or through SS user @kloppk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks