• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep. 802a dials

CDR

Looks like I'm about to go pick up a and mep 802A and I was wondering where you guys are getting parts I noticed the little plastic dial that switches the load percentage meter is missing any idea where I can find these parts thanks so much for all the help

TurboJoe

That is called an ammeter voltmeter switch in the commercial world. I have to re-check, but I'm pretty sure the manufacturer is electro switch. I could supply you with a cross. I also intend to cross the main switch that seems to break.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks