• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802a just reached 17,000 hours

Bmxenbrett

Gesus 17k hrs after 2 years. He didnt run it 520hrs of the available hours in the years. If you need power that much im sure i can thinkof better ways to make it or het around it.

Demoh

jamawieb, could you acquire and share the details for what he does for maintenance on this machine? Particularly OCI (does he stick with the military LO or some other interval?), brand/weight of oil, and if there is any fuel treatment going on. Whatever he is doing he is obviously doing right and Im sure a lot of people would appreciate first hand info like that.

I have a 803a that has 9500 unconfirmed hours, Pretty sure the engine is only 2 hours based on paint and rebuild stickers.

jamawieb

jamawieb, could you acquire and share the details for what he does for maintenance on this machine? Particularly OCI (does he stick with the military LO or some other interval?), brand/weight of oil, and if there is any fuel treatment going on. Whatever he is doing he is obviously doing right and Im sure a lot of people would appreciate first hand info like that.

I have a 803a that has 9500 unconfirmed hours, Pretty sure the engine is only 2 hours based on paint and rebuild stickers.
Rotella 15w-40 with oil changes between 300-500 hours. He's only changed the fuel filters twice and changed the coolant once. Pretty amazing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks